Friday, November 14, 2014

Monogrammed Tassel Bracelet

Oh my goodness you guys! Today I opened up my mailbox and got the best surprise!

 If you know me, you know how much I love monograms. My car has a monogram sticker, my bedroom and closet are filled with monograms. Basically I am obsessed. I even have a Pinterest board specifically for monograms.

My favorite website to buy monogrammed items at is most definitely Marley Lilly. They have literally the best stuff ever. Plus when you order things, they give you the option to also receive two really cute stickers! In my opinion, it does not get much better than that.

The bracelet I received today is a gold chain with my monogram and a burnt orange tassel (which comes in multiple other colors of course)!

I am so so so excited to wear this bracelet (probably everyday).  It is going to look so cute with chunky sweaters, jeans, and boots and will go with practically everything! :)

The bracelet is actually on sale right now for only $19.99 (what a deal!)
And just to let you know- Marley Lilly is constantly having flash sales with amazing deals!


 Information: 
Website: https://marleylilly.com/
Bracelet: https://marleylilly.com/product/monogrammed-tassel-bracelet/?sku=EN-LDB5968-NAVY33B

Much love,
Grace



Disclaimer:
I was sent this product by Marley Lilly for free.  I have been meaning to buy it though and really am a huge fan of Marley Lilly (even before the free stuff). I only blog about brands that I sincerely support and love. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment