Monday, February 23, 2015

Outfit & Things to Do on a Snow Day

Hey you guys! I am so so sorry it has been so long! I don't have school today because of ice on the road which is very exciting so I thought that I would share with you guys what I like to do on snow days (even if they are incredibly rare here in Texas) and give y'all a few outfit suggestions!

Sleeping in is the key to an excellent snow day! The first thing I would do is throw on some cozy clothes and grab my phone and check all my social media and text some friends!

Next, I would get some tea or coffee, and breakfast and then grab my laptop for Netflix & online shopping! One Netflix, I am currently watching The Office & Gossip Girl! :) I finished Parks & Rec a while ago and highly recommend!
Once you get tired of staying in, I suggest bundling up and going for a walk! I would probably go with my mom and take my dog too. Make sure to take a camera (I'd take my polaroid) for cute pictures! 


Once you get back, shed the layers and put on a sweater, sweatpants, and cozy socks and drink some hot chocolate!  If you have any homework or things you need to work on, now is a great time!


At the end of the day, after all school work is done for the following day (although of course there is always the possibility of yet another snow day!), you can eat dinner and watch a movie!


Bye! Thank you for reading!
You can reach me at: sixteenandfashionable@gmail.com if you have suggestions or really anything to tell me! You are also welcome to comment below!
Love always,
Grace








No comments:

Post a Comment