Thursday, October 2, 2014

Homecoming Looks

Hi you guys! So my homecoming dance is coming up in about three weeks, but I now that many people have theirs very soon.  I thought it would be helpful to give you fashionistas some dress, makeup, shoe, accessory, and hair ideas. Enjoy!

This outfit is great for a glamorous girl that loves her LBD's!  It is a really fun outfit.  The cut outs in the dress are stunning with the fun shoes and bold statement necklace. It would look great with a gold or black clutch. This outfit would be perfect with a smokey eye and a nude lip.  I would personally wear my hair in a pretty topknot or down in big curls.  



This outfit is so so pretty. I think it is gorgeous for a girly girl that loves pink and glitter.  It would look great with dramatic lashes and hair in a low bun with curly pieces framing the face.

This outfit is a very classic look.  It is just pretty and at the same time very sexy without showing a lot of skin. It would look great parked with winged black eyeliner and loose curls.  Red is such a beautiful color on so many people, but especially brunettes. 



This outfit is great for just about anyone.  It would be flattering on all body types.  It is such a beautiful navy dress and I love the pretty top.  It reminds me of a dark night sky filled with stars.  I would pair it with a navy smokey eye and a low bun with curls framing the face.



This outfit is great for a girly girl that loves pink.  It also be great for an edgy girl if you wore some black studded shoes and added some edgy earrings.  I would wear a smokey eye and my hair in loose curls.

I love this look.  The dress is absolutely killer.  It looks very grecian to me.  It would be pretty with brown eyeliner and a natural, light pink lip.  I would wear it with a grecian, braided looking updo. 




I hope you enjoy these looks and find them helpful!

Much love,
Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment