Saturday, August 9, 2014

11 Things About Me

Hi there everyone! I thought it might be fun to do a post about myself, so y'all can get to know me a little better. Also please don't hesitate to comment advice, requests (for posts), or criticism!


(This is a picture of me in New York two weeks ago)


11 Things About Me: (I found this tag on this site- http://www.cocorrina.com/2014/02/11-things-about-me-tagged-by-katerina.html)

1. If you could travel back in time, when would that be? Hmmm, probably the 50s or 60s. I love the clothes in that time period! I might travel back to the 90s too haha because I love the clothes and music from that decade (I was born in '98 by the way).

2. When did you know you found the one, if you did? Haha I have never had a boyfriend, but does my cat count? I knew he was the one from the first time I saw him (totally joking).

3. Do you act after giving a lot of thought or impulsively? I usually think a lot before I do something. I like to plan things and make lists (I am a bit of a perfectionist).

4. Do you continue to love those who let you down? Yeah, but of course it depends on the situation

5. Do you believe in friendship between men and women? Oh my goodness is this a legit question? Of course!! I also believe in human and animal friendships. Those are quality friendships. 

6. Your favorite quote? Crap I have a long list on my phone of my favorite quotes, there are like 200 quotes on that list, but my current favorite is: "And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling"- Shanti

7. Would you rather go to New York or a safari in Africa? I would love to go on a safari in Africa! Also I was in NYC two weeks ago haha

8. Y'all I can't find number 8...

9. Would you rather live in another place than the one you live in now? Honestly no. I have always wanted to live in London, but I want to when I am older (not now).

10. There are so many reason to be happy. Name 3. Books, nature, animals. 

11. You can learn a lot about a persons character by what they laugh at. Yes or no? Yes I guess. I am a very laugh-y person though, I laugh at everything. 

Hope you enjoyed this! I tag all of you to do this! 

Much love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment