Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What to Wear When Visiting a College

Hi y'all! So I have gone on several college tours/visits (actually going on one today) and I always have trouble figuring out what to wear! I don't want to look like I am trying to hard, but at the same time I don't want to look sloppy or like I don't care! I have finally found a happy medium! I am going to show you guys some outfits that are great to wear on college visits! I hope this is helpful!

Ok for the first outfit, I went with nice jeans/pants, a sweater, oxford flats, and a purse. This outfit is preppy and very collegiate! This outfit is nice, but does not look like you are trying too hard at all. Also it doesn't make you look like an "obvious high schooler" (not that that is a bad thing), but this outfit is mature (you know what I mean?). Also make sure to wear comfy shoes in case you are going to walk a lot.


This next outfit is pretty girly. It is dressy, but casual enough to make it look effortless. It is great if you are doing an interview too. If it going to be really hot outside I like to wear a dress and take a cardigan for inside the college.

Finally, a skirt, a blouse, a sweater, and booties are another great outfit. I really love this top. I think it is great for a college visit.

I hope this helped you all! Please comment or email me if you would like to contact me!

Much love,
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment