Monday, August 4, 2014

My Morning Routine (Summertime)

Hi, today my post is about my morning routine.  I love watched these videos on Youtube, so I thought why not make a post on my blog about my routine! Stay tuned for a night routine sometime soon.

On the typical lazy summer morning, I wake up around 9:30. Usually I lay in bed and check stuff on my phone for about 30 minutes. Then I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. I start by washing my face with Cerave foaming cleansing wash and my Clarisonic.


If I am feeling like putting on make up I will usually just put on Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer and my Bobbi Brown concealer. I am going somewhere I will put on Maybelline Big Lash mascara and some sort of chapstick on my lips.


If I haven't already put my hair up, I will put it into a top knot with a scrunchie to get it out of my face.

Then I change clothes before I go downstairs. I will usually just throw on a sports bra, athletic shorts, and a t shirt. I always wear my Ugg slippers too.


Now I will go downstairs and get some breakfast. My favorite breakfast is greek yogurt with honey. I add granola too. I always drink chocolate milk in the mornings so I will pour myself a glass of that.


Finally, I will take my breakfast with me and go watch some TV (usually whatever is on Teen Nick or TLC). I will also play Covet Fashion (my favorite app!!) on my phone while I eat breakfast.

That's about it! If you need to contact me please comment or email me at sixteenandfashionable@gmail.com.

Much love,
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment