Sunday, August 10, 2014

How to Wear: Overall Shorts

Hi guys! Sorry I am just now making my post for the day. I have had an incredibly busy day.

Ok so I absolutely love overall shorts! They are so cute and are great for a hot summer day! I actually wore some today (I will make a post with them another time).

Let's get on with this post...

For this first outfit, I would pair these adorable overall shorts with a crocheted tank top, brown sandals, and a gingham wrap headband! This outfit is casual and comfy, but looks really put together.

Okay this next outfit really reminds me of Kendall and Kylie Jenner (happy 17th birthday to Kylie btw). This outfit is definitely nicer and "fancier" than the first one. This is a good way to make overalls look really nice and dressy. White overalls can of course be worn casually (just throw on a t shirt and some flip flops and you are good to go). 

Lastly, these overalls from Chicnova.com (actually just $26) have cute little red embroidery on them. They come up a little higher than most overalls, so I would probably just wear a pretty lacy black bra/bralette. I would keep it simple with some Keds and maybe a choker necklace or two.

That's all for this post! Thank you so much for reading!

Much love,
Grace Gunnin


No comments:

Post a Comment