Wednesday, August 6, 2014

5 Things I Want for Fall (My Current Fall Wishlist)


Hi! This is just a list of things I would really like to own for the fall. I thought it might be fun for all of you to see. This is just going to be a short post. Also, I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so there will not be a post. I am not sure when I will be back to my normal self, but I will post on here as soon as I can.

5 Things I Want for Fall (My Current Fall Wishlist):

A Burberry scarf ($451)



















BDG Slim Boyfriend Jeans- Slash from Urban Outfitters ($79)



















Polaroid Z2300 Instant Digital Camera- White ($198)









Plaid Short Sleeves Lapel Collar Dress from Chic Nova $18



















Tina Belcher Bob's Burgers Button from PKPaperKitty on Etsy ($1.75)












Thanks  for reading! If you need to contact me please comment or email me at sixteenandfashionable@gmail.com.

Much love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment