Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to School: Outfits for the First Week

Hi, today I am going to give you all ideas for outfits for the first week of school. As some of you may know, I have to wear a uniform, but if I didn't have to this is what I would wear. Also I am going to be a junior in high school this year so this is directed towards high schoolers although it would totally work for college as well.

Ok let's begin,

Monday, the first day of school. I suggest not wearing anything too fancy or out there. I would go casual with jeans and a cute top. I would definitely wear my hair down and do loose curls. I would also go with natural makeup.
Tuesday. Tuesday calls for another amazing outfit. Personally I would take it up a notch and wear a casual dress. For hair, I would wear a topknot. Make up should be natural, but if you are feeling it maybe some winged eyeliner. 
Wednesday. Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week. It feels like its almost the weekend but you still have two more days. I would wear a skirt with a casual shirt. And of course make sure to add a touch of pink in honor of Mean Girls. For hair I would wear it half up half down with a bow. Make up could have nice gold/brown eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, and some natural pink lipstick. 


Thursday. Thursday is a good day because it is almost friday. At this point in the week, I am always exhausted. So today I would go back to wearing jeans. This outfit is so comfy, but it looks totally nice and put together.  I would wear my hair in a high pony tail (straight). For makeup, I would keep it very natural looking. 

Friday!! Yeah it's Friday and you have survived your first week of school! I would celebrate with a fun outfit (that you can wear when you hang out with your friends after school to celebrate). I would wear my hair in a braid (maybe pigtail braids?), so that if I want to take it out later it is nice and wavy. For makeup I would do natural makeup, but take some eyeliner with me to school so I can put more on later at night. Also, today because I am wearing a crop top, I added a sweater to go over it so you don't get in trouble at school. Also if you can't wear sandals to school, throw on socks with shoes like these.

So that's all for this post! Good luck with school! I start in 2 weeks (sadly). Have a great rest of the summer! Please comment or email me at sixteenandfashionable@gmail.com if you need to contact me.

Much love,
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment